Establish your risk profile in order to choose the type of loans : 3 options available
• I’m very cautious and any fluctuation of my loan repayment is excluded >> a fixed rate loan
• I can afford a variable repayment provided that the rate is capped >>      a capped rate loan
• I accept the risk of a fluctuating repayment with unlimited increases >>   a floating rate loan
Depending on your profile, choose your currency : CHF or Euros ?
•IFyour salary is in Swiss francs, the CHF loan option will ensure against fluctuations of the exchange rate.
•IFyour salary is in Euros, repayments in Euros are usually preferred.
•IF you think that you might resell your house in the short term (5 years or less), please
understand that an increase in exchange rate may decrease the value of your property
if your loan is in CHF. Therefore, a loan in Euros is recommended.
Estimate the impact of refinancing with a new rate including :
• the early repayment penalties,
• the cost of the new warranty and free-hand (if any) of the former,